6.4.11

MOGazine: Rodeo Edition

Call me looney but I have decided that participating in the blog world is sorta like going through a magazine and tearing out your favorite pages. You like a page? Rip it out! You like a blog? Subscribe! and your online magazine is constantly updating! Why wait a whole entire month when you can read new pages every day! 
So I have decided to do a few magazine posts with a twist.........a mog twist, of course!
I'm gonna feature my favorites in the latest music, movies, celeb gossip, BARGAINS, and whatever random stuff I find!
I shall call it...MOGazine! Get it?! I thought it was a little clever, myself.
So here goes nothing.
RODEO WEEK EDITION!
I don't know about you, but thursday night as soon as I complete my dreadful chemistry test, I will be pointing my little black volvo towards Auburn, Alabama and heading to the plains for a weekend of redneck celebration.
That's right..it's RODEO WEEKEND!
What do you need for rodeo you ask?
I'm sure these guys would be more than happy to help you out!
  
But since we really aren't sure which trailor park to locate them in...I'll see what I can do.
It's actually very simple.
1) Tshirt. No sleeves. Suggested tshirts might include NASCAR, beer, rebel flag, camo ect...
2)Overalls for the guys is my personal favorite. and of course you can't go wrong with JORTS!
rodeo, like Halloween, is one of those times when you have permission to wear your clothes a little tighter and shorter so hey! go for it! break out those Daisy Dukes ladies!
3) DON'T come to rodeo without your boots on.
4) Spice it up! belts, hats, bubba teeth, or heck! grow a mullet!

This year will be my first rodeo experience and while I'm excited about a LONG day of fun in the sun
I can't wait to see this guy perform this song.
I'm gonna go buck wild when it happens...........so just be prepared
Blake Shelton!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for rodeo for quite some time now...and while preparing myself I have really gotten into the spirit! So to wrap this up I will share with you some
real live rednecks

Let me introduce to you: The Turtle Man

and these might be some of his buds and their shenanigans





 YEEEEHAWW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment