12.4.11

I know you're wondering how rodeo was, right?!
Well I would love to tell you, but unfortunately tickets sold out and I was unable to attend.
Lesson learned: PREORDER.
I did however get to spend a long weekend with John Thomas which is always the greatest!
We make some pretty cute rednecks, huh?
24 days until it's officially summer!
SO much to do before then!!
I'm thinking beach trip ASAP
I can't wait to lay in the sand and soak up the sun
Ohhh summer..can you get here any faster?
You can't start summer without the right summer jams!!
A few of my most recent favorites to add to your playlists:
For The First Time- The Script
Crazy Girl- Eli Young Band
Rolling In The Deep- Adele
Till The World Ends- Britney Spears
Long Hot Summer- Keith Urban
Best Love Song- T Pain ft. Chris Brown
Overboard- Justin Bieber ft. Miley Cyrus
Beautiful Lasers (2 Ways)- Lupe Fiasco
Homeboy-Eric Church
The Lonely- Christina Perri
Look It Up-Ashton Shepard
Reminded-Tyga ft. Adele
Who Says- Selena Gomez  & The Scene
Georgia Clay- Josh Kelly
No Sleep- Wiz Khalifa
Honey Bee- Blake Shelton
Telling The World ( RIO Pop Mix)- Taio Cruz

Songs I pray you aren't listening to:
Friday- Rebecca Black
or
Jam (Turn it up)- Kim Kardashian

Rock on.







No comments:

Post a Comment