26.4.11

BIRTHDAY BOO!

Miss Andrea Lynn DeWitt
Four. Twenty Five.
Special day for my best friend Andrea Lynn
If only I had a penny for every memory I had with you!
Scraping up change for happy hour, Dave Barnes, sharing clothes, band camps, our "bad boy" days, riding around the square, practicing our danceline routines in the back yard, crazy parties at Chad's, and all the many trips to school and long hot summer days we spend cruising around in Vinny!
I could go on all day about all the random things we've done but we'd probably be here all day.
We went through times where we were literally inseperable.
I can always depend on Andrea.
You're so down to earth and like me, you appreciate the little things in life.
I love that about you.
I know your parents are so proud of the beautiful, hard working, strong willed individual you have become.
I love you so much Andy Lynn!!
Happy Birthday, BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment