20.4.11

BIRTHDAY BOO!

Miss AuBrey Suzanne West
4.20.
National Pot Smoking Day
National Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Day
National Look Alike Day
The date of Columbine
Adolf Hitler's birthday
and I think I might be forgetting one.....
oh yeah!!!
Happy Birthday to my best friend AUBREY!!
She's the cutest little thing eva
Remember when we use to go riding around with P Love and Hunter in their fast cars
Or when Ben drove away from the gas pump when the nozzle was still in the tank
Or the random parties we went to after junior prom
Or when we spent the day swimming at "Dese Nuts" house
Or when you and Jake were spying in the kitchen and throwing stuff at me and that one person
Or our random third healthcare memories like reading magazines on third floor, TAR WARS, and those million hours we spent working on that amazing banner that did not win first place
Or when we went mud riding and came home looking like this
Gosh we have so many random and hilarious memories together
I love laughing about the silly things we use to get into
I love you Boobrey!
And I hope today is the best ever!
Happy Birthday BOO!

1 comment: