31.3.11

BIRTHDAY BOO!

I've decided to start doing little birthday shoutouts for my most special boos on their birthday! My first birthday boo is
Miss Annie Adair Moody
Your average top of the line redheaded little princess
Born March 31, 1992
You can catch Adair during the week prancing through the campus of Auburn University
On the weekends you might find her partying it up with her phi mu sistas or sharing a nice big plate of her favorite rice with her main squeeze, Adam.
We share the undying love of Eric Church and the worst habit of playing with our hair like little monkeys
You are one of the brightest, kindest, most generous people I know. I'm so thankful to call you my best friend.
I'm sending along a cosmic brownie cake (that I personally picked the chocolate chips off of) with 19 orange and blue candles!
I love you Adairka!!
Happy Birthday BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment