23.3.11

SBXI

Well hey!
It's been a while, I know. We have a little catching up to do.
Most of us celebrated SBXI last week! I'm jealous of those of you who spent your days laying on the warm sandy beaches soaking up the sun. I returned to Tuscaloosa maybe 1/4 of a shade darker than I left. It's awful.
However I did return a BLONDE
What are yall thinking? Better? Worse? Don't really care?
I, personally, am loving it!
I spent much of my spring break relaxing. I was happy to spend a lot of time with my family, friends, and of course John.
Emily recieved the final rose!! YAY! Team Emily!
Friday I left with my best friend, Caitlin, and her sister Colby for Nashville to celebrate Colby's bachelorette party!
This would be the beautiful bride.
The future Mrs. Bo Bradford..lucky guy!

I met some really great girls and had loads of fun

Attention seemed to follow us everywhere we went
Caitlin and I taught them the wop.
They were pretty.......
priceless
And I can't forget our fabulous dinner at Cabana
Look it up. Make a reservation. You won't regret it.
Great food and fun! We really got the party started.
Not really sure they knew what was coming for them

Yes we did make everyone limbo.
And we danced...all night...........everywhere...........with everyone
But they were so glad to have us!
Special thanks to Gary, our shuttle driver.
Isn't he precious?!
He was a lifesaver!
p.s. as you can tell, I only took pictures one night..sorry :)

I was glad to have some time to relax and not think about school.
Now it's back to reality.
Next on my list...
RODEO!


No comments:

Post a Comment