6.3.11

Hello World

Well what do ya know? Maghen has a blog! You might be wondering if I have the gift of words..well the answer is: negative. Do you often find yourself facebook stalking, tweeting, trying to find new ways to illegally download music, reading pages of text from last night, taking the latest cosmo love quizzes, spending your every last dollar on that anthro dress or VS bathing suit? MOGBLOG is for you! Now you have another little tab to add to your favorites! However if you are looking to see who's rockin the runway let me direct you to my best friend Brooke Paris. lovebrookelove.blogspot.com. Go there. Follow her. She's amazing! And I promise you will be filling your closets with the finest! Or if you are looking for some words of wisdom you might read up on sgmoody.blogspot.com. I may not be little miss fashionista or lead you down the yellow brick road but I promise to try to make you smile :) 
Ready, Set, Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment