7.3.11

Monday Night MADNESS!

On Monday nights, all THREE of my favorite shows air..at the same. exact. times. At 7:00 on abc family: Pretty Little Liars

To sum it up, their friend Allison was murdered.
They want to find the killer.
I have to ask: 
Who do YOU think killed Allison?
Who do YOU think "A" really is?
Everyone seems guilty!!
I have to admit:
I'm addicted. and if you watch you will be too!
For two reasons.
1. The show is so amazing
2. Ezra Fitz
Let me introduce you....

Take a second to catch your breath
This is Exra Fitz
Highschool English teacher
And the real reason half of America watch PLL
There are few people I would trade a semester with Mama E for.
You are looking at one of those few. 

At 8:00
Gossip Girl!!
Just look at them! They are gorgeous!
They've traveled a lonnggg road
From this

To this....
This show..can't be summed up. There are twists and turns with every new episode.
Waiting for a new season is like waiting for Christmas
and every season premier is like opening the perfect gift.
I can't get enough.
The main reason half of America watches..
Chuck Bass & Nate Archibald
I can't deny. The mystery in Chuck Bass's fake American accent is very hot.
However he doesn't come close to my one and only
On July 18, 1985
Dana and Chris Crawford welcomed a beautiful baby boy into this world
Christopher Chace Crawford.
And the day I walk down the isle..he will be standing there waiting for me with a diamond
Chace was voted best dressed in highschool, which he says he doesn't understand because the school he went to required that everyone wear uniforms.
He's just being modest. He knows he'd look amazing in a potato sack.
I don't care what anyone says. This man is one of the most gorgeous people to ever put his feet on this earth.
Even his mugshot makes me drool.
Speaking of.
He was arrested for possession of marijuana
however he denies the charge, and I have faith it's not true.
 We're both afraid of spiders.
Isn't that cute?
"I want to have a beautiful family. I love kids, so I'd probably have two, three, or four, maybe live in Austin [Texas] on the lake somewhere. And we'd have a couple of dogs. I just want to be content."
This seals the deal. It's meant to be, I just know it.
A lucky handful of you will be invited to the wedding
"Doubt your doubts before you doubt your beliefs."-Chace Crawford

and finally....
From 7-9 every monday night
The Bachelor!
I know what you're thinking.
Which shows do I actually watch monday night
drum roll pleaseeeee......
......................
................
.........
.....
...
The Bachelor!
(I catch up on the others online)
I can't help it! I can't take not knowing who was involved in the episode's nastiest cat fight, who had the most romantic or most awkward date, and who had the cutest dress at the rose ceremony.
There's some sort of weird satisfaction when your favorite girl(s) make it through the next rose ceremony and it becomes a complete thrill when she makes it to the final rose.
This seasons two remaining bachelorettes:
Chantel O'Brien.
28. Washington.
Daughter of former Seattle Seahawks Defensive Back Mike O'Brien.
Married for 4 years to former lead singer of the group Acceptance..I don't personally know them but..kind of interesting.
She's alright. A little emotional. Buttt she has grown on me a little.

AND

Emily Maynard.
24. North Carolina.
Emily, one of my favorite bachelorettes EVER, captured all of our hearts this season. She was engaged to be married to Ricky Hendrix, a NASCAR driver whose father owns several teams. Emily never missed a race but one Sunday she wasn't feeling well. Ricky told her to stay home. Unfortunately, on the way to the race, his plane crashed. This was devastating for Emily, however she and Ricky's family were excited to find out later that week that Emily was pregnant with her sweet little girl who is named Ricki after her daddy. Emily is precious. She's one of those girls who is so beautiful that you want to hate her but so sweet that you just can't. I hope she recieves that final rose.
Team Emily!

Not really sure what I'm going to do when these shows go off.
Die, maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment