25.3.11

Guilty Pleasure

So everyone has them like it or not. Obsessions.
May I share a few of my own?

As you may have noticed I looove me some Eric Church
Not because he looks good, but because his voice is amazing and his songs make me appreciate small town USA.
He makes me appreciate a good pair of boots and an ice cold one with my best friends
He makes me appreciate the simple things like a beautiful day on the lake
and
He makes me appreciate the sweet loving of a good ole country boy

South Africa. Safari.
ahh I love everything about it.
The people and their culture, the scenery, and of course the animals
You can NOT say this isn't gorgeous.

You may hate him.
That's your choice.
But I am a proud Belieber.
His voice has changed. He's not twelve.
and he will make more money before he is legal than you will probably ever make.
get over it.
Welcome to Moes!
My favorite place to eat everrr
I'd describe it as a Mexican Subway
Billy Barou. I order this every. single. time.
Make a trip there and build your own nachos.
You won't regret it.

Ben and Jerry
Often a girls two best friends
This is my personal favorite

Weird? Random?
Yeah I know but I have become hooked
It's actually suppose to be used for onion rings however I love it with fries.
I bet you will too!!

This seems to be a popular obsession these days.
Although I don't have a preferred brand.
I buy them all. It's like drugs.

I am in love with the fact that you can create your own radio station.
I use it all the time.
My most recent stations:
Eric Church radio, of course
and
Todays Hip Hop and Pop Hits Radio
Nothing beats an ice cold sunkist.
I drink at least one every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment