27.5.11

Summer Has Arrived!

I just typed a very long, very cute blog.
And LOST IT!
Thank you internet, thank you. That might have been the most frustrating thing that has happened to me all day.
Long time no blog, I know. I'm so sorry! It has been quite a month.
I hope everyone is still praying for all the storm victims as well as the family and friends of those who lost innocent lives in the tragic storms sweeping the south.
Also a big congratulations to the Scottsboro High School Class of Twenty Eleven!
I'm so jealous of all of yall tonight!! Graduation was a great memory. And SENIOR TRIP was an even GREATER one! Have fun and be safe!!!
For those of us who aren't taking beach trips or spending every day pool side or on Lake Guntersville summer brings dreaded summer jobs.
While I'm still job hunting I have had time to begin working on some projects I've been dying to do forever now!
After hours......and hours..........and hours.......of painting I present to you my very first canvas!
Cute huh?! and you can order your very own for only $20!!
I'm super excited to paint more so send me messages with what you want!
Colors, designs, names, letters, any ideas you might have! Let me put them to life!
I'll be painting on everything I can get my hands on and posting more pictures
I also just finished a wreath for Parker's baby sister, Sara Claire, who will be arriving this summer!
Great for baby shower, hospital door, and nursery!!
Every. Last. Flower. Is. Handmade.


And although it takes forever, I'm in love with the product!
Too cute and unique!
I really hope this is successful but it will only work with the help of YOU!
So spread the word! Place an order!
Let's get this show on the road!!


2 comments:

  1. How much are the wreaths? I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't figured out a price for sure..probably about 30. It may seem a little pricey but they are much more time consuming and expensive to make. If you want one let me know and I'll get started!

    ReplyDelete