20.6.11

I'm Back!

Oh my gosh yall I'm so sorry for my lack of blogging lately. I have tons of catching up to do!!
First of all..I have created a new blog for my designs!!
Share it with everyone, please please please!!!
I'm really excited to keep working on new projects!!
I think totally forgot to mention when I posted last time though that my first few canvases were designs I mocked from a very very talented artist, Megan Gunter, who owns her own business called elliepdesigns!
She is soo so great and I want to share her with everyone as well!
I can't and would never want to steal credit from her. She does an amazing job and I'm nowhere near as talented as her!
Look her up and support her as well!!!
I mentioned how excited I am to get more orders going.
One reason for that right now is the fact that I just finished creating my own customized Lexus IS.
DREAM CAR.
And I really want to make it mine
So ORDERR!!!!!!
:)
It is officially the week of Colby and Bo's wedding!
so exciting, right?!
Right!
But guess who doesn't have a dress.....
me!!
It will happen though, it. will. happen!
Another exciting thing?
Last week I purchased a Tory Burch makeup bag for $5.00 at Unclaimed!
Did I really just say Tory Burch and 5 bucks in the same sentence?
Why yes I did!
Has everyone been watching The Bachelorette?!?!

Let's go JP!! LOVE him!
Get this. I've managed to get John to watch with me...and he even knows their names!
Whether he admits it or not, he knows it's not that bad.
Last fun fact.
I did p90x for the first time today. We did ab ripper. That's all. and my LEGS hurt..how does this happen?!
I'm sure I'll be feeling this tomorrow.
I PROMISE to keep you updated more often readers! Thank you for being so patient and don't forget to
ORDER ORDER ORDER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment