1.8.11

I am so disappointed I haven't kept up with my blog like I promised.
So many exciting things have happened since my last post.
Colby made the most beautiful bride everrrr
And this dress she looked so stunning is was picked out by none other than yours truly
They look so sweet and happy!
And they threw one heck of a wedding shindig!
With lots and lots of dancing!
And not only was this a special night for Colby and Bo but that's right!
We're official!
Something about weddings that brings out the love and happiness in us all
We had such a great time Colby and Bo!
Thank you for including me in your wedding!
Best wishes and may God bless your marriage

On July 12th the sweetest little angel baby ever was born!
Sara Brooke Gonder
Weighing in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and 17.5 inches long
Chubby cheeks
Big blue eyes
And a head full of dark hair
Even she can't help but grab those sweet little cheeks!
She loves snuggling with MayMay
And I sure love snuggling her!
I LOVE THIS BABY GIRL!!!
Congratulations Rachel, Alex, and Parker!
I love yall too!

I'm now getting more into twitter!
So if you're an avid tweeter follow me!
@maghenolivia

Eric Church released his new album.
And as expected, IT'S AMAZING!
But can you really expect anything less from this man?
I think not.

As I predicted
Ashley picked JP!!!!
I knew it!
And not only did she get the man
She got an ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ring to go along with him
I'm so jealous.

These are all sooooo perfect with me!
I think they would all look lovely on my finger
but if you're gonna go big or go home...and you really want a lot of diamonds
then I'll be okay with one of these :)

I think the diamonds are a great ending note haha
I hope everyone is doing great!!!
Don't forget to keep up with oodlesmacdoodles.blogspot.com
I'll be updating that site as well very soon!
New really cute stuff up!!
as well as tshirts!

Peace and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment